Skip to content
- Take 15 minutes immediately after breakfast to learn something – anything! The further you get through your day the less likely you are to take the time so add it to your breakfast routine.
- Always carry a book. Paperback or hard cover does not matter, so long as it is printed and you find it interesting. You can use it through out the day for brain & eye breaks.
- Use a Learn It List to keep track of new topics to discover. Evernote works great for this.
- Learn to capture your thoughts.
- Teach others what you have learned.